Why do I participate in the Bible Study Expo? I am a teacher of God’s Word, and am constantly on the lookout for tools that will facilitate that study. So, when asked to help get the word out about new books on the market, I am an eager participant. At the last Expo, I tested the waters on a new-to-me author, and ended up using two of her studies with my women’s group. Yes, it was that helpful! So here are a few of my top reasons to jump in and get involved with Marnie’s Bible Study Expo:
- To see what’s new. Isaiah 43:18 reminds us that the Lord is making all things new. A forum provides an opportunity to learn about fresh materials, tackling current issues from a godly perspective.
- To hear the author’s heart. Writers take up a topic because something has captured their imagination or piqued their interest. I want to know about the passion for a topic that has driven them to research it.
- To find out if a particular study is right for my group. Every small group has its own personality and purpose. Do you meet to encourage moms or a singles group? Are your retirees dealing with health issues or looking for new purpose? God uses the words of others to prompt our growth. Author Carol Kent says God’s “Word, when we meditate on it, reshapes our thinking; and fellowship with other believers brings growth and spiritual development.” (Unquenchable, p. 158 )
- To be exposed to a different topic. Get out of a rut! Get educated about global issues. Let the Lord stretch your comfort zone to a world in need. When we expose ourselves to the heartache of others, we touch the heart of God! Micah 6:8 (Click to Tweet)
- To get free prizes! Who doesn’t like a giveaway? We all like a bonus to perk us up, especially after a long hard winter!
How can you participate in the Bible Study Expo?
- Register at www.BibleStudyExpo.com
- Tweet at the www.Tchat.io party page: #BibleStudyExpo
- Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/658234407571303/
Come to the party, we’re expecting you!
Bible Study Expo!
Why lead a Bible Study?
Why a Bible Study Expo?